FAVORITE YOUTUBERS: BEAUTY GURUS EDITION.
I’m not gonna deny the fact that I do love watching YouTube videos. Aside from Cat Videos that I profoundly watch, I also view people who takes effort in filming, talking to their cameras and giving some tips and advices that will help you in living your daily life. Nowadays, we call them YouTubers. I do get some blog inspiration to them sometimes so thats a bonus for me,
Being a YouTubers is pretty sick and rad in my opinion they film, edit and talk to their videos and viola! they earn money. I love filming, editing and talking too, So the idea of being into YouTube always pass through my mind but I highly doubt that thing would happen because I don’t have that much confident compare to these people and you know I don’t have the pretty face and the perfect grammar. So yeah. Forget that. But since I was fascinated by them I wanna share some of my favorite beauty gurus. I highly recommend you to watch their videos they are addictive and also you can learn a lot of new things. I will also link them up, for you to be addicted too.
- Stilababe09. Merediith Foster. I like her because she’s fun and quirky. Basic but classy. I don”t know but I prefer her videos rather than Bethany. And a little side note. She’s a directioner so I can totally relate to her. Which is good. I also love her style, Back-to-school tips, hauls, style steal and of course Mere’s monthly must haves. Out of everyone in the list, she’s my favorite. I never get tired watching her videos.
- Maddi Bragg formerly known as Madisenrosebeauty1 She change her username from Madisenrosebeauty1 to Maddi Bragg because I think she got hacked. But anyways, she’s also my favorite. She’s younger compare to me. I think she’s 14? And that is wicked. When I was 15 all I do was eating, sleeping and reading. And look at her at the age of 15 earning money and at the same time enjoying whatever she’s doing. I like every bits of her videos. When I end up in her channel I automatically subbed and watched every video like literally all.
- Thatfashiongirl03 Emily. I don’t know her last name because I just discover her channel last last week and I don regret that i subbed to her. She edits her videos really well. I like her hauls and her Outfit post. She’s also very young and ugh I envy them because they already earn money and for having a pretty face
- Zoella280390 Zoey Sugg. I love Zoeyyy! Aside from the fact that her british accent is adorably cute. She’s creative and darn her videos are worthy because you can absolutely get something from them. Also, Zoey is very pretty and small. And hey did I mention how cute Zalfie was? And yeah I have this thing for British people. *cough Harry Styles cough*
- Alexa Losey Alexa is a very pretty girl too. I found her video when I was looking for a haul video and Alexa has this special communication were you can totally relate. I don’t know what am I talking about but she’s pretty rad and she’s just cool girl I think.
- MakeupbyMandy24 Ammanda? yeah, Not sure, HAHA. Maddi and Mandy are bestfriends so how can u not love them? I like her makeup routines and Mandy, Maddi and Mere should do a collab channel I think. That would be very awesome.
- Ava Allan Another young lady that is very talented. I like her monthly favorites segment that she calls, Ava’s faves. She’s a good dancer too, And I read that she’s an actress and you have to see her because she looks like lindsey lohan without the drugs part.
- And lastly, Mickieray22. I found her channel thru…. searches. She’s just starting and yet I can see a future in her, She would be a great youtuber someday and I’m pretty sure of it. She do videos that is really good especially if you want some tips for school. I think she do a video on surviving school, which is a great video by the way, You can get a bunch of different and useful tips that might help you.
I like a lot of beauty gurus and other youtubers. Pretty much all of the youtubers I subbed to are my favorites but these people are my mostly watch channels. I’ll be doing another post about my favorite youtubers but not beauty gurus any more. So watch out for that. If I didn’t get lazy.
So yeah that’s it for this post. I hope you find it useful and helpful. And for you to know or to have an easy access in their channels, you should try making a youtube account and try subbing to them. It is really fun and addictive. This is too much for this post. Will talk to you on my next post. Bye! Xx.